Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I joined Inbox Dollars & More Info About Them






I joined yesterday and I am going to see how well this works. If you would like to watch me and see how it goes and decide to join now or later after I have reported how things are going aand/or how fast I receive any monies collect be my guest!!!

I earned $5.50 within an hour. $5.00 was just to sign up and the .50 cents was filling out my info, a tiny survey about myself, and my address where to send the check, oh and to "like" them on Facebook. Just thought I would let you know I am going to try this one and see how it goes and blog about how I like it.

I figure it can not hurt me since it is free to join. Here's more about them:

Inbox Dollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping! Receive $5 just for joining! Inbox Dollars is a rewards program that you can earn money for doing things you already do.


For instance, you can earn $0.10 for each Coupons.com coupon they print and redeem through InboxDollars, so that’s an additional $0.10 off!

There is also a cash back program for stores like Target, Kohls, Walmart, KMart, ShoeMall, and many others. Cash back ranges from 2% up to around 20% for most stores.

You can also earn money for filling out surveys and reading email. When you reach $30 in your account, you will receive a check from Inbox Dollars at the end of the month. PLUS Users get $5 just for signing up.

Join here if you want to try it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment