Saturday, August 4, 2012

Get Paid to Search and Earn a Free Amazon Gift Card



Do you want to get paid to search? How about earning a free Amazon gift card just for searching? Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day which means you can earn more Swag Bucks than usual. Up to 400,000 Swag Bucks will be awarded today alone and I know you (and I) can win some of them! You’ll also get some free Swag Bucks when you sign-up.

It only takes 450 Swag Bucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card and 700 to get $5 sent to your PayPal account. So if you haven’t checked out Swag Bucks yet, why not do it now? You’ve got nothing to lose – it’s absolutely free – and fun!

Swag Bucks is a place where you can earn bucks for searching, answering polls, playing games, shopping, watching videos, and more. And here’s a nice little tip. Let’s pretend you’re going to Facebook. Just go to Swag Bucks instead, search for “Facebook,” and potentially be a winner! You can win on any search term.

I have the Swagbucks Widget at the bottom of the page so you can always check to see if a new swage code is out there. If enough people are interested I can start letting you know when  a code is out. But the fastest way to earn Swagbucks is to download their toolbar and use it to search for things rather than google or yahoo, I have won over $1000.00 in just Amazon Gift Cards alone. And I have won several iTunes cards for my daughter. It is FREE and FUN!!! I have been doing this for two years and I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment