Went to Rite Aid yesterday. Paid only for tax!!! $7.44 and left with $1 Up.
- The Mead Composition Books are 3 for $1.98 and you get $1.00 up (reg. $2.99 each)
- There are suppose to be two Moon Pies got them for $1 a piece.
- Colgate was $2.99 with an in-ad coupon of $2.00 off plus I used a .50 cent of coupon
- Lysol 4-n-1 cleaner is on sale for 2 for $4 (no coupon used)
- Herbal Essences and Aussie Shampoos were on sale for 2 for $5, used (2) $3 off two coupons. Making them $1 a piece.
- Oral B power toothbushes are $7.99, used the $10 off coupons in Rite Aids Oral Health Coupon Booklet, making an overage of $2.01 on each!!!
- L'oreal Studio Line products on sale for $2.99, used (3) .75 cent coupons
- Airwick just bought, on sale $5.79
Total was $74.19
Coupons used $66.75 (included $15.00 in Up Rewards
Paid $7.44 in tax out of pocket!!!
I am 5 points away from being a Silver Member where I will start getting 10% off all my items!!!